Friday, May 3, 2013

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Carlyle did some voice work for this video game so I found a walkthrough on youtube and skipped to the cut scenes.
Okay, whoever designed/wrote this watched WAY to many movies....and that's ME saying that.

This review is going to be short just because I have to say this somewhere:

First of all, and I saw this in the previews I found, look at these vampires:

They look like the vamps from the Hugh Jackman Van Helsing, don't they?


Oh, and I swear to Gold (get it, Mr. Gold from OUaT?? :D) this is actual diologue from the game:

HERO: NOOOOOOOOOO
VILLAIN: Search your heart you know it to be true.

Does



That




Sound


FAMILIAR????




So anyway, I don't know how the gameplay is, but the graphics look pretty okay, the character designs are intriguing (if a bit familiar) and Carlyle's voice.....well, let's just say he did this in his spare time and it shows. While a good performance, not one of his best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment