Saturday, March 23, 2013

THE LIST Actor #1

I first noticed this kick's actor when I saw him portray a character who was dying on the show Once Upon a Time. I started watching this show in it's second season and while doing that I caught up on season one on Netflix. This actor plays Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold in the show and is a very talented actor.
His name is Robert Carlyle. Don't recognize the name? Here he is:
He is most known for his work on Once Upon a Time as the fiendish Rumplestiltskin, the magical imp who makes deals all throughout fairy tale land and could be blamed for most of the bad stuff that happens, but more on that later.
This actor was born in Scotland in 1961 (I don't care I just looked it up) Since catching the acting bug after reading Arthur Miller's The Crucible he has performed in many films and television including Stargate Universe, The Full Monty, 28 Weeks Later, The World is Not Enough, and Trainspotting.
I will be reviewing most of these films in the coming weeks. Anyone have any good sites where I can find some of these films (other than Amazon, Hulu or Netflix) please mention them in the comments.
The first review will be..................................Once Upon a Time!

And from there we'll see what I can find!

Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Wow,you're definitely expanding your Actor Kicks to some new regions. In all the time I've known you, when you go off on an actor kick it's usually an A-List star (Jackman, Downey Jr., Reilly) or a B-List Star (Campbell, Hasselhoff, McGinley) but this is honestly the first time you've ever had a kick where I have literally never even heard of the the actor/name. I look forward to the upcoming reviews! P.S. I havent seen it yet, but I've heard a lot of good things about "Trainspotting" (perhaps I shall finally watch it now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I am here. But I have to tell you that I love this guy. He is an Amazing actor.

    ReplyDelete